I apologize for the lack of update recently. The weekend was my lazy time, but I figure I'll post here what I'm playing currently and do a review of something I finished recently later tonight.
1. Just started the HD rerelease of Beyond Good and Evil on my Xbox 360. A new take on an awesome old game? Score.
2. Dragon Age 2 comes out today! I thoroughly enjoyed the first Dragon Age and I'm hoping I'll like this one just as much. I'll likely start this later tonight on my PS3 or maybe try to finish BG&E fast and then get to it.
3. Playing the new Pokemon game, of course. Mostly when I'm out of the house and need a quick distraction.
4. Replaying Oblivion on my 360 in anticipation of Skyrim. Very Excited!
5. Bought Rift and just started playing it, once I get closer to the level cap I'll give my impressions on the game.
Huh, I just realized that entire list is full of RPG's. Guess I should diversify a little. If it makes a difference, I just pre-ordered the newest Tiger Woods golf game on my ps3, which will be my first attempt at a golf game since Mario Golf on the N64.